New measures we have put in place:
- Social distancing will apply throughout our business centres. Clearly marked on all main entrances and common area walk ways.
- Clear signage across our sites have been installed to ensure all visitors and tenants follow 2m social distancing rules.
- As per Government advice a full risk assessment has been carried out and is available. Please ask one of our Workspace Coordinators if you wish to see a copy of this.
- All communal areas and touchpoints are cleaned using hospital grade cleaning products throughout the day.
- Non touch hand sanitisers available at Main Reception, protective Perspex screens have been installed at main reception to ensure the safety of our employees and to ensure the 2m distance is maintained.
- Both of our buildings are now open for business.
- Virtual viewings and viewings in person are available across all locations and following the social distancing measures at all times
We thank you for your full cooperation during these unprecedented times and trust that you will work with us to help keep everyone safe and secure. The Government guidelines must be followed and we ask that you to read these if you haven’t already. Working Safely in Offices.
Regular weekly updates will be provided or if anything changes within each week.
Thank you all for your support.
Michelle, Managing Director.